Less than normal city taxi – how is it possible ?
Our private transfer prices are calculated on the effective distance from your pick-up location and destination. No surcharges are applied, no additional costs ‘to reach your pick-up point’ are applied. You will only pay for the transfer distance.
A regular city taxi would start their metering system from the moment of your call, it would get to your pick-up location with running fare and it would keep on running up either if it keeps driving or it gets blocked in the traffic.
We have a fixed pre-arranged fare for your requested service and we would include:
- Luxurious elegant vehicle
- Multilingual driver (Italian, English, Spanish and Portuguese)
- 1hr waiting time at the airport after your flight arrival (necessary time for you to collect your luggage and exit the customs checks)
- Door-to-door service
- Luggage handling
- FREE water bottles and snacks on board
- No surcharges for slow traffic, holiday or night fare, ever.
A price example ?
From Milan Malpensa Airport to the City we can transport 6 passengers for a total of EUR 140 (including 10% VAT). With city taxis, if available, you would need 2 or 3 vehicles in order to fit all the passengers and luggage and would cost you EUR 95 per each vehicle.